VG Skill Slotz Rewards Challenge Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. CHALLENGE OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) CHALLENGE PERIOD: The VG Rewards Challenge (the “Challenge” or the “Promotion”) starts December 1, 2020 at 12:01 A.M. ET and ends November 30, 2021 at 11:59 P.M. ET (such period, the “Challenge Period“) and further divided into twelve (12) Monthly Challenge Entry Periods (each a “Monthly Challenge Entry Period”) as defined in the Entry Periods & Prize Details Chart (the “Chart”) below.
Entry Periods & Prize Details Chart (the “Chart”)
|MONTHLY PERIOD||START DATE||END DATE||NUMBER OF WINNERS||PRIZES|
2) ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, OR CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), AND BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY, AND BE A REGISTERED USER OF VG REWARDS. The officers, directors, employees, contractors, consultants, and service providers of Vegas Games Inc. (the “Sponsor”) its subsidiaries and affiliated organizations and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Challenge. Officer, directors and employees of Marden-Kane Inc. (the “Administrator”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Challenge is void where prohibited by law. Each Participant (the “Participant”), by participating in the Challenge, acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’ decisions. Void in Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO PARTICIPATE: You must have a Vegas Games Skill Slotz Games App downloaded onto your web-enabled mobile device. If you do not already have a Vegas Games Skill Slotz Games App on your device visit the application store for your mobile device and download and install a Vegas Games Skill Slotz Games application (the “App”) for free. There is no charge to download the Vegas Games Skill Slotz Games App but data rate may apply.
Once the App is installed, open it and the VG Rewards Challenge splash screen will appear and follow the instructions provided. Once your registration is successfully processed, you will be entered into the Challenge and deemed a Challenge Participant (the “Participant”). All Participants will be awarded Challenge points (the “Points”) for accomplishing the following tasks: (i) One (1) Point for each second of time actively spent playing a game in an App (for the avoidance of doubt, time spent in the title screen or other similar “downtime” screens will not be counted as time spent playing a game in the App); (ii) Five (5) Points will be awarded for each collectible “pickup” (e.g., “power ups”) that a Challenger collects while actively playing a game in an App; and (iii) Ten (10) Points will be awarded for each “enemy” that a Challenger defeats while actively playing a game in an App. There is no limit on the amount of Points that can be earned. Points earned in a Monthly Entry Period will not be carried forward to the next (or any other) Monthly Entry Period.
To participate in the Challenge with a mobile device, you must have a service plan for your web-enabled mobile device with your wireless service provider and a device that supports the App. Message and data rates may apply. See your wireless service provider for pricing plan details and capabilities.
The name of the person participating in the Challenge must be the authorized account holder of such email address utilized at time of registration, otherwise, participation in the Challenge may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of any respective prize winner, all Points earned will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used at time of account setup. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, a respective prize winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address.
4) LEADERBOARD: The Challenge Leaderboard will feature those Participants with the greatest amount of points earned during the Challenge Period. Each Participants rank (e.g., first position, second position, etc.) will be determined by (i) total score and (ii) chronological order. Challenge information will be updated on a regular basis as solely determined by the Sponsor. While it is believed that the contents of this leaderboard are accurate and reliable, accuracy and completeness of information contained herein is not guaranteed. In addition, Sponsor shall not be liable for any delay in keeping information contained on the leaderboard current.
5) CHALLENGE WINNERS: The top fifteen (15) Participants at the close of each Monthly Challenge Entry Period will be deemed Challenge Prize Winners, subject to verification and confirmation of eligibility. All decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding. Any ties will be decided by a random drawing of those entries. Random Drawing will occur within two (2) business days of end of the Monthly Challenge Entry Period
6) PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: $500 USD cash. One (1) First Prize: $350 USD cash. One (1) Second Prize: $150 USD cash. One (1) Third Prize: $100 USD cash. One (1) Fourth Prize: $75 USD cash. Three (3) Fifth Prizes: $50 USD cash each. Seven (7) Sixth Prizes: $25 USD cash each. Total Value of all Challenge prizes to be awarded is $1,500 USD per month. Terms and conditions as stated in connection with PayPal and the PayPal service will apply. You must have a PayPal account in order to be awarded a prize. Challenge Prize Winners’ respective PayPal account must be activated within three (3) business days of being sent notice confirming that Challenge Prize Winner has won. If you do not have a PayPal account or activate and account within 3 business days of being notified you are a winner you will forfeit the prize. Limit one (1) monthly prize per person/email address/PayPal account.
7) WINNER NOTIFICATIONS AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Each potential Challenge Prize Winner will be notified within five (5) business days after the close of the Monthly Challenge Entry Period via text message and/or email utilized at the time of registering for the Challenge with instructions on how to receive your prize. If a potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill question (without any assistance) which will be administered online/by mail/via telephone, at the Sponsors sole discretion, prior to the awarding of the prize. Winner status is contingent upon eligibility verification.
Your wireless service provider may charge you for each text message sent or received, including those in connection with the Challenge. Please consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. Message and data rates may apply.
8) GENERAL: Except as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize shall be offered and no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted. All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from this Challenge are the sole responsibility of prize winners.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Challenge, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Challenge or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible from https://vegasgames.com/skill-slotz-contest-rules/ throughout the Challenge Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CHALLENGE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor and the Administrator assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Challenge; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Challenge; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Challenge or to download any materials from the Challenge. If, for any reason, the Challenge is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Challenge, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge in whole or in part, without further liability to the Participants or third parties. In the event the Challenge is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing (comprised of only those eligible Participants prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation) to award all prizes. With regard to this Challenge, the Sponsor and/or Administrator will contact those Participants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of any prize. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities (as defined below).
11) WINNER RELEASES: All Participants, as a condition of entry into the Challenge, agree to release Sponsor, its directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, suppliers, printers, application developers, advertisers, promotion agencies (collectively the “Released Entities”) from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Challenge page; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Challenge; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) preparing for, participating in, or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity; or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of any prize.
12) DISPUTES: The Challenge is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. The construction, validity and interpretation of the Promotion shall be governed by the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to the Challenge shall be resolved in the applicable court within the County of San Francisco, California.
13) WINNERS LIST: The names of the Monthly Challenge winners once confirmed will be posted at https://vegasgames.com/rewards/ approximately two weeks after each Monthly Challenge.
14) SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: Vegas Games Inc., 850 Stanton Road Suite D, Burlingame, CA 94010. Administrator: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, administered or produced by Apple, Google, or PayPal. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor, and not to Apple, Google, or PayPal. The information you provide will only be used for awarding the prizes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes are to be directed to the Sponsor at the address above and not to Apple, Google, or PayPal.